Massage ModalitiesPick the kind of massage that is right for you!
- In Ashiatsu, the practitioner uses their feet to deliver treatment. The name comes from the Japanese, ashi for foot and atsu for pressure. To learn more click here.
- Massage therapy that realigns deep layers of muscles and connective tissue. To learn more click here.
- Myofascial Release, treats skeletal muscle immobility and pain. To learn more click here.
- Soft tissue therapy were pressure is applied to soft tissue to stimulate skeletal striated muscle. To learn more click here.
Trigger Point Therapy
- Relieves pain and dysfunction in other parts of the body by applying pressure to tender muscle tissue. To learn more click here.
Our Rates and HoursAnd Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 7 pm.
Want More Time?Take 90 Minutes
The more time we can work together, the greater the benefits!
We Accept MC, VISA and Cash